Auto Increment Field (AIF)
Mimics MySQL's autoincrement functionality.
- Assign separate counter for each channel.
- Make it fill the unused ids.
- Assign a start number for the counter.
- Add post and prefixes.
- Define number of digits to be filled.
- Download and unpack the package.
- Upload the folder named bbr_autoincrement into your system/expressionengine/third_party folder.
- Go to Add-ons / Fieldtypes and install the field type.
You need to relate the id to an existing channel.
Counter Start Value:
Counter will start from the value set here. If no number is provided the counter will start from zero.
Counter fill in the missing numbers that were assigned to a deleted entry.
Number of Digits:
Total number of digits to be shown. i.e. if it is set to 5 then id 1 will be shown as 00001.
Enables you to define a prefix to your counter.
Enables you to define a postfix to your counter.